Element Case, Inc. is very proud to have your business, and we will process your order promptly.
2 business days for us to confirm your payment and carefully prepare your order for shipment.
We strive to ship all orders the next business day. However, this is not always possible due to the time required to process your payment, as well as the craftsmanship and quality inherent in all our products. Please be assured we will ship your order as soon as possible.
Part of our highest standard is to ensure safe and secure purchases for our online customers and as such can only ship first time orders to the billing address on file with your payment source.
At the time of online purchase, you will receive an email from us confirming your order. You will receive a second email from us when your order has shipped, and at the same time, you will receive a third email directly from
FedEx with your shipment tracking number.
Element Case Inc. will not release an order for shipment until payment is confirmed. Typically, PayPal / Visa / MasterCard / Amex payments will clear the next business day. Occasionally, payment processing can take up to 2 business days or more. Please be advised that Element Case, Inc. has no control over the time required for payments to be processed and cleared. To ensure prompt payment processing, please follow-up directly with PayPal / Visa / MasterCard / Amex regarding your online payment to us.
TERMS OF SHIPMENT
Element Case is proud to offer
FedEx as our preferred worldwide carrier for all of our shipments.
FedEx offers fast, reliable, professionally handled shipments within the U.S. and globally, with guaranteed on-time delivery and complete, updated tracking details from our door to your door. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from Element Case confirming shipment, and an email from FedEx with your shipment tracking number. You can track your shipment at fedex.com for up to the minute status and updated delivery date / times.
For all orders over US $139.00, a signature will be required when the package arrives at the requested delivery address. If a signature at the time of delivery will be a problem, please contact FedEx with the tracking number provided and request they hold your package for you to pick-up at their nearest facility.
For all orders under US $139.00, there is no signature required when the package is delivered. Please note that per your local FedEx branch policies, the FedEx drivers may leave your package at your doorstep. Please note this is up to the FedEx driver’s discretion. If you believe there may be a risk of your FedEx package being stolen from your doorstep, please contact FedEx with the tracking number provided and request they hold your package for you to pick-up at their nearest facility. Or you may contact us directly to request a signature be required to deliver your package.
All shipments originate from Element Case, Inc. Head Office located in Northern California, U.S.A.
SHIPMENT DELIVERY TIMES
2 business days for us to confirm your payment and carefully prepare your order for shipment. When estimating shipment delivery times for your order, please add 2 business days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) to the guaranteed delivery times for the FedEx service you selected.
For example, if you place an online order on Friday and select FedEx Standard Overnight Express, your estimated delivery date would be the following Wednesday (2 business days Monday – Tuesday for payment confirmation and order processing, ships on 2nd business day Tuesday, delivered by 5 pm Wednesday.)
Again, we strive to ship all orders the next business day. However, this is not always possible due to the time required to process your payment, as well as the craftsmanship and quality inherent in all our products. Please be assured we will ship your order as soon as possible.
DOMESTIC / U.S. SHIPPING
For domestic shipments, we offer 3 classes of FedEx service for you to choose from as follows:
- Standard Overnight Express* service with guaranteed 1 day delivery by 5 pm the next business day in all 50 states for a flat rate of $20.00. (Note: No Saturday / Sunday delivery.)
- Express Saver 3 Day** service with guaranteed 3 business day delivery anywhere in the 48 contiguous states for a flat rate of $15.00. (Note: No Saturday / Sunday delivery.)
- Ground Home Delivery service with guaranteed 5 business day delivery anywhere in the 48 contiguous states for a flat rate of $12.00, including Saturday deliveries. (Note: No Sunday / Monday delivery.)
Alaska and Hawaii, we only offer Standard Overnight Express service with guaranteed 1day delivery by 5 pm the next business day for a flat rate of $20.00.
**For the Western States of
California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Wyoming, we do not offer the Express Saver 3 Day service for a flat rate of $15.00, as the Ground Home Delivery service will deliver to those states within 1 – 3 business days for a flat rate of $12.00, a $3.00 savings in shipping charges.
For all international shipments, we only offer
FedEx International Priority Express service with guaranteed delivery anywhere in the world within 1 – 3 business days for a flat rate of $30.00 (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands).
ADDITIONAL SHIPMENT FEES / CHARGES
- All import customs duties and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipments returned to Element Case for non-payment of duties and / or taxes will not receive a refund, and the customer of record will be restricted from placing any future orders with Element Case.
- In most countries, FedEx will prepay the customs duties for your shipment on your behalf. In most countries, FedEx will then deliver your shipment and send you an invoice in the mail requesting payment for the customs duties they have prepaid on your behalf. In some countries, the FedEx driver delivering your package will present you with an invoice for the customs duties at the time of delivery. Please be advised that this is a legitimate business practice and a service provided by FedEx for your convenience. All import customs duties and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Element Case must declare full retail value of product(s) on our customs declaration form for all shipments. For warranty replacements, exchanges, and other products returned to customers, we will declare a $0.00 USD value, per federal commercial shipment guidelines.
- Restricted Countries we do not ship to: Burma, Central African Republic, China, Comoros, Cuba, Cyprus, Equatorial Guinea, Falklands, Greece, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Johnston Island, Kiribati, Libya, Myanmar, Nauru, Niue, North Korea, Russia, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Wake Islands. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be advised that in some rural, remote, or otherwise difficult to reach delivery areas of some countries including the U.S., the local FedEx office will assess additional delivery / shipment fees at the time delivery. Unfortunately, it is not possible for Element Case, Inc. to notify our customers of these additional shipment fees at the time of purchase. And Element Case, Inc. has no control over these additional shipment fees assessed by the local FedEx office. Please be advised that although it seems unfair, these additional shipment fees are legitimate. Also, please note that these charges are separate from, and not related to the customs duties charges from the destination country. We can certainly understand how some customers would object to these unspecified and unapproved additional shipment fees. We apologize for this inconvenience. Upon your request, we will credit your account for these additional shipment fees, or you will have the option to reject your shipment and receive a full refund your order.
U.S. MILITARY APO/FPO & P.O. BOX ADDRESSES
Unfortunately, FedEx cannot ship to civilian P.O. Boxes or U.S. Military APO / FPO domestic and international addresses. However, we are committed to supporting our U.S. Military Service Personnel, so please contact us directly to make alternative shipping arrangements via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service (U.P.S.).
ALTERNATIVE SHIPMENT METHODS
For various reasons, some customers would prefer not to use FedEx to ship their orders. We can accommodate alternative shipment methods such as U.S. Postal Service and United Parcel Service (U.P.S.) upon request. Please inquire about alternative shipment methods prior to placing your online order so that we can approve your request, and confirm the alternative shipment method details, and any revised charges prior to order processing and shipment.
SHIPMENTS NOT RECEIVED / RECEIVED DAMAGED OR TAMPERED
In the unlikely event that you do not receive your shipment, or if your shipment arrived damaged or tampered with in any way, please contact Element Case, Inc. immediately with your order number, pictures of damaged / tampered product and / or packages, and any other relevant details. In most cases, we will file a claim with FedEx for this shipment, and send you a replacement order shipment immediately. However, at our discretion, we reserve the right to further investigate lost / damaged shipment claims for a reasonable period of time prior to sending a replacement.
30 DAY PRODUCT GUARANTEE
Element Case, Inc. is extremely proud of the design, craftsmanship, functionality, and quality of our products, and we want our customers to feel the same way. However, if for any reason a customer wants to return our product, we will provide a full refund on the purchase price of our product, excluding shipping charges. This guarantee is conditioned upon the purchaser contacting Element Case within 30 days from the date of purchase, and the product being received by us in like new condition. Product return liability and shipping expenses associated with our 30 day product guarantee are the sole responsibility of the product owner.
30 DAY EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Element Case, Inc. understands that sometimes a customer may change their mind about our products’ colors, surface finishes, and styles once they receive them. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their product choice, so we will enthusiastically accommodate product exchanges. Customers can return their product for a full credit of the purchase price (excluding shipping charges) towards an exchange for any of our other products. Customers may choose an exchange of equal, greater, or lesser value. Additional charges may apply. This program is conditioned upon the purchaser contacting Element Case within 30 days from date of purchase, and the product being received by us in like new condition. Product return liability and shipping expenses associated with our 30 day exchange program are the sole responsibility of the product owner.
LIMITED 1 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Effective April 26th, 2012: Element Case, Inc. warrants to the original owner that any Element Case product should be free of any manufacturers’ defects in material and physical workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This applies to all Element Case, Inc. products purchased on or after April 26th, 2012. This warranty is conditioned upon the product being used under normal circumstances and being properly cared for. Element Case will replace at no charge any component that is determined to be defective during the 1 year warranty period with the same or comparable component. Element Case will also provide a prepaid return shipping label with your approved returned merchandise authorization, or RMA. (See Warranty / Return / Exchange Policy & Process below for details on RMAs.) Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear of daily use, scratches or dents to the product surfaces caused by dropping the product on a hard surface, or the product otherwise coming in contact with jagged or rough surface, or any failure caused by placing an unusually heavy weight load on the product. Modifying our products in any way will strictly void the warranty.
(The original terms of purchase still apply for all Element Case, Inc. products purchased before April 26th, 2012. Specifically, the 90 Day Product Warranty Policy confirmed at the time of purchase remains unaffected.).
The Element Case
Limited 1 Year Warranty, Product Guarantee, and Exchange Program only apply to authentic, original Element Case, Inc. products purchased directly from Element Case, Inc. or one of our authorized distributors, dealers, or re-sellers. Please see our website for a listing of our worldwide authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers. Please be advised that all Element Case, Inc. authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers are required to honor our 1 Year Warranty directly with their customers. Please confirm detailed warranty terms and process directly with the authorized distributor, dealer, or re-seller that you purchased from. If your warranty claim has not been handled / resolved to your satisfaction by one of our authorized distributors, dealers, or re-sellers, please contact Element Case, Inc. directly with your proof of purchase and we will handle your claim directly with our worldwide partners.
WARRANTY / RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY & PROCESS
- All warranty claims must be made to Element Case, Inc. within 1 year from date of purchase.
- All return and exchange requests must be made to Element Case, Inc. within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All warranty claims, returns, and exchanges must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Element Case prior to shipment of returned product to Element Case. Any returned product received by Element Case without an approved RMA may not be processed.
- In order to obtain an RMA, customers must submit their request via email through our online customer support contact form. Customers will receive an email reply from Element Case with an approval or rejection of the submitted RMA request within 2 business days.
- For approved warranty claims, Element Case will send a prepaid return shipment label via email.
- For all approved returns requesting a refund or exchange, all liability and expenses associated with the return of product to Element Case are the sole responsibility of the product owner. Element Case is not responsible for return product shipments that are damaged, lost, or stolen in transit. Element case will not reimburse customers for any expenses associated with these return shipments.
- Product Return Address: Element Case, Inc. / Order # / 595 Taylor Way, Unit 1 / San Carlos, CA 94070
- All returned product to Element Case must be received in like new condition to qualify for a no charge warranty replacement or repair, a full value refund, or full value exchange. Please include all original packaging, paperwork, parts, and tools with your product return.
- Any returned product that is not received by Element Case in like new condition may be subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking and handling fee. Element Case reserves the right to reject any warranty claim, and any return for refund or exchange request if product is not received in like new condition.
- Any returned product of quantity 6 or more will automatically be charged a 20% re-stocking and handling fee, and be further subject to an additional 20% re-stocking and handling fee per item for product not received in like new condition.
- Element Case requires 5 business days from date returned product is received to process all warranty claims, requests for refunds, and requests for exchanges. Element Case will notify customers of the final resolution for any returned product via email within 5 business days from the date returned product is received.
- Any refund on returned product can only be processed via the same payment method as the original purchase (credit card or PayPal). Refunds can take up to 5 business days to complete from date of issuance.
- For shipments returned to Element Case due to incorrect or missing address information (as provided by the customer), original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges to re-ship items will apply.
- For shipments refused by the recipient for any reason (except where authorized by Element Case), or for shipments returned to Element Case for non-payment of Customs Duties and Taxes, product and shipping charges are non-refundable.
Unfortunately, as with many original, premium quality, and highly demanded consumer products, Element Case, Inc. faces a serious challenge with counterfeit or "fake" products. Almost immediately after releasing our pioneering and completely original all CNC machined aluminum Vapor 4 iPhone case back in 2010, Element Case, Inc. products have been copied and fraudulently sold online and in stores worldwide as authentic product. Currently, there are many companies producing and selling fake, but astoundingly identical looking products to ours, complete with exact copies of our logos, branding, engraving, accessories, and packaging, right down to our authenticity cards.
To be sure you are receiving authentic, original Element Case, Inc. products designed and manufactured in Northern California, U.S.A. meeting our meticulous quality standards, and backed by our company with a 1 Year Warranty, please visit our online store at
www.elementcase.com to purchase directly from us, or to identify an authorized distributor, dealer, or re-seller in your area.
Element Case, Inc. will not honor any warranty claims from customers who did not purchase our product directly from us or one of our authorized distributors, dealers, or re-sellers. Element Case, Inc. is in no way attempting to avoid supporting our products with this strict policy. However, when we handle warranty claims of potentially fake product, the financial impact is exponential; we lose the original sale from an unfortunate customer who intended to purchase authentic Element Case, Inc. product; we devote our time and resources to support someone who has not purchased an authentic product from us, or from our authorized partners; and most significant, our brand and product reputation suffer severe damage due to the inferior design, materials, workmanship, quality, and performance of these counterfeit or "fake" products.
For your reference, following are basic, "common sense" guidelines that will allow you to identify potentially counterfeit Element Case, Inc. product before you buy.
It’s probably fake product if…
- The company selling our product is not listed on our website as an authorized partner.
- The price offered for our product is significantly lower than the retail price on our website; all of our authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers are obligated to sell at our confirmed retail price as listed on our website. So if a company is offering Element Case, Inc. product at significant discount off the prices listed on our website, it is most likely counterfeit or "fake" product.
- The company selling our product does not offer after sale warranty or customer support; our policy with all of our authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers is that they will honor our warranty directly and immediately with all of their customers who purchase our product. Element Case, Inc. will in turn honor these warranty claims from our authorized distributors, dealers, resellers. We require this of all our worldwide partners in order to prevent our customers from getting the "run around" when they have a problem.
- The company who sold you our product refers you back to us with warranty claims or customer support issues; see above detail.
Finally, please be advised that Element Case, Inc. is doing everything possible to combat the enormous problem of counterfeiting. This is an unfortunate reality in today’s global economy that we are addressing on an urgent, constant, and vigilant basis in order to protect our customers, as well as our own company and brand. Please contact us directly before you purchase any Element Case, Inc. product you believe may be counterfeit. We will be pleased to assist you in determining whether the offered product is authentic Element Case, Inc. product or not before you buy.