Frequently Asked Questions
Sector Pro II
Black Ops 2016
- The new Black Ops 2016 now fits both the 6s and 6s Plus model iPhones.
- The new Black Ops 2016 for 6/6s is a completely different design from last year and it is similar to the plus model featuring the QRC (Quick Release Crown) system. It allows you to install the case in seconds without screws.
- The new Black Ops 2016 now has a layer of Poron, a shock absorbing material on the inside of the liner, creating a third level of protection to bolster the CNC machined aluminum crowns and the Polycarbonate chassis.
- The aluminum crowns and back plate are non-glare black Type III anodized, which is much harder and thus more scratch resistant the standard anodizing.
- The two Side Rails on the Black Ops 2016 are CNC machined G10, which is more difficult and time consuming than machining aluminum.
- Black Ops 2016 comes with a premium Tactical holster for maximum protection and “quick draw” storage.
A military grade fiberglass composite material commonly used in tactical applications.
The Black Ops 2016 has three layers of protection located at the high impact areas. The stiff/rigid outer most layer is made of CNC machined Aluminum and CNC machined G10. The main body and center most layer is molded Polycarbonate to further lessens impact forces by dissipating them throughout the main body before reaching the inner layer. The inner layer is Poron TM, a soft slow rebounding elestomer material designed specifically to reduce vibration and dampen shock cause by impact.
Soft touch, also known as Rubber tone, is the durable spray finish on the Black Ops molded polycarbonate body. It provides the rich color and satin finish while improving the grip of your phone.
Yes- the new Quick Release Crown (QRC) system, now used on both the 6/6s and the Plus models, allows you to slide the crowns off the case in seconds to add or remove your phone.
Yes- With the new Quick Release Crown (QRC) system you can remove the bottom crown to allow full engagement to the docks lightening plug.
Soft touch, also known as Rubber tone, is a durable spray finish over the molded polycarbonate shell. It provides the rich color and satin finish while improving the grip of your phone.
The crowns are painted for color richness and clear coated for durability. They are co-molded with an elastomeric TPU liner for more protection.
12840 Danielson Ct B/C, Poway, CA 92064
Postal Address: PO BOX 722654, San Diego, CA 92172-2654
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm PST
If you have any product questions, ideas or something you would like to share with us, please click on the link below. If you have a question related to your current order or would like to cancel an order please call us at 858-391-0061.
Return Authorization / Warranty Request
If you already own an Element Case product and you have questions or concerns regarding a warranty or a product return please click on the link below. For more information on our Warranty and Returns, please click here.