Element Case™ is very proud to have your business, and we will process your order promptly. Please allow 1- 2 business days for us to confirm your payment and carefully prepare your order for shipment. Please be assured we will ship your order as soon as possible.
At the time of online purchase, you will receive an email from us confirming your order. When your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information.
Element Case Inc. will process orders for shipment once payment is confirmed.
Shipping & Delivery
We strive to ship your products as soon as humanly possible. Generally speaking, orders received before 1:00 PM, Monday-Friday (PST) will be shipped that same day.
We ship via FedEx (Federal Express) for Ground, 2Day*, and Standard Overnight*. Upon shipment you will receive and email notification containing tracking information so that you can view and track the status of your order.
All FedEx Home Delivery, 2Day, and Overnight orders will require an indirect signature upon receipt. An Indirect Signature is from any person at the delivery address; or from a neighbor, building manager, other person at a neighboring address or FedEx door tag authorizing release.
*FedEx 2Day & FedEx Standard Overnight orders received after 1pm (PST) will be processed the following work day.
*All Overnight orders received Friday after 2pm (PST) will be processed the following Monday.
- FedEx Ground Service: FedEx Ground provides guaranteed, day-definite delivery to every business address in the U.S. Transit times: 1 – 5 business days within the U.S. (3 – 7 days to, from, and within Alaska/Hawaii).
- FedEx 2Day: FedEx 2Day is a cost-saving parcel service available to customers who do not need overnight speed but want consistent 2-day transit times by 4:30 p.m. to most areas in the U.S.
- FedEx Standard Overnight (SO): This U.S. domestic service provides delivery by 3 p.m. the next business day to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas, and by 8 p.m. to residences. *All Overnight orders received Friday after 2pm (PST) will be processed the following Monday.
USPS Priority Shipping
We offer USPS Priority shipping within the United States. Transit times are between 1-3 business days. Upon shipment you will receive and email notification containing tracking information so that you can view and track the status of your order.
*NOTE: Element Case is not responsible for stolen packages that are shipped USPS Priority.
Currently only selling and shipping to Australia.
We use FedEx for all International shipping that originates from the United States. The cost of shipping is calculated automatically at checkout, and is based on weight and location, it also includes all duties and taxes that may be applicable. However, Element Case is not responsible for any duties or taxes that may be incurred. Before you submit your order, you are able to view these shipping charges at checkout.
*NOTE: International Orders may take up to 3 days to ship.
For international shipments, we only ship to Australia.
- All import customs duties and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipments returned to Element Case for non-payment of duties and / or taxes will not receive a refund.
- Element Case must declare full retail value of product(s) on our customs declaration form. For warranty replacements and other products returned to customers, we will declare a $0.00 USD value, per federal commercial shipment guidelines.
- Restricted Countries we do not ship to: All countries outside of United States and Australia. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience . Our products may be available in some of these countries by way of our Authorized Retailers.
All shipments going to APO Addresses are shipped via USPS Priority.
All shipments going to PO Boxes are shipped via USPS Priority.
Note: All Shipping
India Government Has Implemented a Goods and Services Tax
Please be advised that The Indian Government has announced a Goods and Services Tax (GST) that will impact import and export clearance, effective July 1, 2017. India-based shippers and consignees will need to comply with the new changes by providing some additional data to GST Network and Customs before Custom clearance for all Non Doc shipments.
Details about GST can be found on the following website: www.cbec.gov.in/htdocs-cbec/gst/index.
This is a significant nationwide change in India’s tax policies, and some modifications will occur over the next few months.
Please note the following:
GST Identification Number
To comply with the new rules and payment of GST, every India importer and exporter must have a GSTIN (GST Identification Number), which needs to be provided to DHL India before any shipment is imported or exported. Shippers and consignees in India can visit www.dhlindia-kyc.com for a one-time update of their GSTIN for Customs clearance.
Duties and Taxes
- Bona fide samples up to a value of INR10,000 (approx. USD155) will continue to have a duty exemption. The content of the sample (s) must be well defined.
- Gifts are expected to be charged the GST as per the preliminary interpretation of rules. This is being reviewed by a logistics industry association; we will provide more information when received.
Accurate ZIP / Postal code on the waybill and shipper invoice becomes even more important for GST compliance.