Nothing covers and protects your mobile phone better than an Element Case. And nothing covers and protects your Element Case better than an Element Case Warranty.
What We Cover
Dependent upon review of your defect claim, Element Case will determine if replacement parts or a replacement product will be approved.
- Cases: One-year warranty against defects with materials or workmanship
- Glass: Unlimited free replacements for the life of the device. Customer must submit a photo of the damage on the first replacement; for any replacements thereafter, customer must return the broken product. On all replacements, customer pays for shipping and handling.
What We Don’t Cover
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear or dropping.
- Modifying our products in any way will strictly void the warranty.
How to File a Warranty Claim
1. Submit Your Information
Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, and Purchase Information (date/location of Element Case purchase) Warranty Request Form.
2. Tell Us What’s Wrong
Give us, in writing, a clear and descriptive explanation of the problem.
3. Provide a Clear Photo of the Product
In order for us to evaluate and validate your claim, we need you to submit a photo (digital for email claims) that we can use for product recognition. We may request additional photos via email or require the product be shipped to us for inspection.
If the product is found to be defective, Element Case’s only obligation and the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is the repair or replacement of the Element Case product. Shipping fees may apply. Element Case shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person for any special, incidental or consequential losses or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the product.