Warranty & Returns
ELEMENT CASE 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND PRODUCT GUARANTEE
Element Case™ warrants to the original owner that Element Case products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Element Case will replace or repair any item that is determined to be defective during the 1 year warranty period. Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear or dropping. Modifying our products in any way will strictly void the warranty.
Element Case does not warrant and will not be responsible for any device damage or loss of content held on that device.
WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
- Prior to shipment of any returned product, all warranty claims and return request must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Element Case.
- In order to obtain an RMA, customers must submit their request via email through our Return Authorization / Warranty Request Form .
- All warranty claims must be made to Element Case™ within 1 year from date of purchase.
- All return requests must be made to Element Case™ within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Any return for refund must be in new and saleable condition in original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed via the same payment method as the original purchase.
- For all claims please send your package back with a tracking number as Element Case cannot be responsible for any package lost in transit.
- Product Return Address: Element Case™ / RMA # / Order # / 12840 Danielson Court, Suite B/C Poway, CA 92064
If the product is found to be defective, Element Case's only obligation and the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is the repair or replacement of the Element Case product. Shipping fees may apply. Element Case shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person for any special, incidental or consequential losses or damages caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the product.
All returns must have an RMA # before a product can be returned to us. We will not accept returns without an RMA #. If you return your item without an RMA # you will be required to pay the shipping fee to have the item sent back to you.
Unfortunately, as with many original, premium quality, and highly demanded consumer products, Element Case™ faces a serious challenge with counterfeit or "fake" products. There are many companies producing and selling fake, but identical looking products to ours, complete with exact copies of our logos, branding, engraving, accessories, and packaging, right down to our authenticity cards.
To be sure you are receiving authentic, original Element Case™ products designed in California, U.S.A. meeting our meticulous quality standards, and backed by our company with a 1 Year Warranty, please visit our online store at www.elementcase.com to purchase directly from us, or to identify an authorized distributor, dealer, or re-seller in your area.
Element Case™ will not honor any warranty claims from customers who did not purchase our product directly from us or one of our authorized distributors, dealers, or re-sellers. For your reference, following are basic, "common sense" guidelines that will allow you to identify potentially counterfeit Element Case™ product before you buy. It’s probably fake product if…
- The company selling our product is not listed on our website as an authorized partner.
- The price offered for our product is significantly lower than the retail price on our website; all of our authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers are obligated to sell at our confirmed retail price as listed on our website. So if a company is offering Element Case™ product at significant discount off the prices listed on our website, it is most likely counterfeit or "fake" product.
- The company selling our product does not offer after sale warranty or customer support; our policy with all of our authorized distributors, dealers, and re-sellers is that they will honor our warranty directly and immediately with all of their customers who purchase our product. Element Case, Inc. will in turn honor these warranty claims from our authorized distributors, dealers, resellers. We require this of all our worldwide partners in order to prevent our customers from getting the "run around" when they have a problem.
Finally, please be advised that Element Case™ is doing everything possible to combat the enormous problem of counterfeiting. We are addressing this issue on an urgent, constant, and vigilant basis in order to protect our customers, as well as our own company and brand. Please contact us directly before you purchase any Element Case™ product you believe may be counterfeit. We will be pleased to assist you in determining whether the offered product is authentic Element Case™ product or not before you buy.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION / WARRANTY REQUEST FORM
Return Authorization / Warranty Request Form